Supply innovative test equipment across all industries, providing researchers and industry experts with the tools to increase knowledge and product optimisation.
PCS Core Values
- Innovation: Continually striving to produce creative forward thinking products
- Quality: Ensuring all our products and services achieve the highest quality
- Consistency: Consistently offering the most reliable instruments and excellence in service provision
- Integrity: Conducting business to the highest level of professional behaviour and ethics
- Customer Focus: 100% committed to helping to develop customer knowledge and research capabilities
- Continuous Improvement: Always striving to constantly improve our products and processes
PCS Instruments, based in West London (UK), designs and manufactures equipment for the testing of fuels and lubricants.
PCS Instruments has a worldwide client base of users performing to ISO and ASTM test procedures as well as specialised research in the field of tribology.
The company was established in 1987 by a group of research engineers from the Tribology Laboratory at Imperial College, London and continues to maintain a close and mutually beneficial relationship with the College.
The scope of PCS Instruments Limited’s Quality Management System is applicable to the design, manufacture, installation, service and testing of tribology test equipment and associated parts.