Supplying the most innovative test equipment providing researchers with the tools to produce marketing leading lubricants and fuels
PCS Core Values
- Innovation: Continually striving to produce creative forward thinking products
- Quality: Ensuring all our products and services achieve the highest quality
- Consistency: Consistently offering the most reliable instruments and excellence in service provision
- Integrity: Conducting business to the highest level of professional behaviour and ethics
- Customer Focus: 100% committed to helping to develop customer knowledge and research capabilities
- Continuous Improvement: Always striving to constantly improve our products and processes
PCS Instruments, based in West London (UK), designs and manufactures equipment for the testing of fuels and lubricants.
PCS Instruments has a worldwide client base of users performing to ISO and ASTM test procedures as well as specialised research in the field of tribology.
The company was established in 1987 by a group of research engineers from the Tribology Laboratory at Imperial College, London and continues to maintain a close and mutually beneficial relationship with the College.
PCS Instruments has been certified by Alcumus ISOQAR to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 under certificate number 15659.
Certificate Number 15659
ISO 9001, ISO 14001
To view our certificates, please select the links below: