Following advice from the UK Government, most of our staff are now working from home. They are fully equipped to continue their usual work and can be reached by email and by phone via the office. Our production and shipping staff are continuing to work in the office in accordance with Government and WHO guidelines to keep them safe.
Key points to note:
- We have implemented new hygiene and distancing measures in the office to help keep our staff safe.
- Where possible, staff are working from home with full access to our network and systems, so they can continue their usual work and maintain communication with you.
- If you need to contact us, please consider using email rather than telephone. Although we have people in the office every day, emailing your contact at PCS directly will usually be more reliable. If you don’t have the correct email address please use: email@example.com
- If you do need to telephone, please use our normal office number and the office staff will redirect your call.
- We are continuing to ship instruments, consumable items and spares as normal. We have good stock of consumables and spares and we have engaged with our upward supply chain to ensure continuity of supply of these items.